August 29, 2010

Breakfast Casserole

This week Michael chose for me to make a breakfast casserole. I personally was just glad that he decided to step away from a certain cookbook, at least for now.
I'm glad that he is also picking rather easy meals to make. It's been fun learning them, and knowing that I have some easy stuff if I suddenly remember I have to have a meal prepared in an hour for some gathering;)
Anyways, so with this. We layered the bottom of the pan with croissant rolls, then put the meat that was previously prepared over the rolls. Next mixed together some eggs, milk, and other stuff and pored that over the meat. Then, just let it bake for about 30 or so minutes.
Once we took it out, and let it cool, we dug in. And if I must say so myself, it was rather delicious! Michael loved it, so that's definitely good!
To top it off, the night we do our cooking is Thursday nights. And well this week it also happened to be the marker of two months we have been married!!! So, it was an extra special night;)


No comments:

Post a Comment